What is Teamshare®
- A multilingual e-commerce B2B and B2C platform
- Highly customizable but also packed with many standard features
- Offered in SaaS or classic licencing model
- Developed from ground up on Microsoft technologies (Windows 2008 Server, ASP.NET and SQL Server 2008)
- Built with integration in mind, features highly flexible modules for connecting with ERP applications, EPOS systems and any other third party providers (courier services provider, online payment gateways, etc)
- E-commerce core capabilities.
Categories and subcategories, products, product properties, automatic filtering, search, shopping basket & checkout, customer profile and orders history
- B2B capabilities.
Customized prices per client groups, extended financial customer profile (invoices, credit, etc), financial related email notifications (out of credit, accounts receivable and payable), web orders fed into the ERP systems
- Product with variants or options.
Products featuring different properties or with additional accessories
- Up-selling and cross-selling mechanism.
Recommended products related to a product page, a category page, during checkout or inserted into the email order notification
- Basic promotions.
Discounts applied to specific products or to entire categories of products for predefined periods of time and for specific groups of clients
- Advanced promotions.
Discounts for product packages (example “buy 3 and get 4 similar products”; “buy a particular set of different products and get another one free or with a 50% discount”, etc)
- Other discounts.
Per payment method and group of clients, per delivery method or for specific order values
Promotion codes defined per period of time, group of clients, applied for specific products or categories; can offer a net discount percentage or a fixed saving amount or free shipping
- Messaging system.
E-mail campaigns, basic customer-care system
- Easy-to-use CMS.
Powerful content management system, intuitive, flexible
Unique selling propositions
- 200+ implementations.
Clients from different industries (automotive, cosmetics, IT&C, toys, constructions, etc) and countries (UK, France, Austria, Russia, Romania)
- Time to market.
Implementation times range from 1-2 months for projects based on the SaaS model to 3-5 months for customized solutions based on the licensed version
- After sales support.
Excellent and knowledgeable support services, help desk, pro-active monitoring, continuous performance tuning
- Millions of transactions so far.
More than EUR 120 million in order values, more than 100,000 visitors per day
Teamshare® versus open-source e-commerce platforms
- Customization capabilities, increased flexibility
- Second to none support – the platform has been built from ground up by a development and support team which has in-depth knowledge and full control of all functionalities
Teamshare® versus off-the-shelf e-commerce platforms
- Simple pricing model – per server with unlimited admin users, unlimited public users
- Reduced implementation time
- Supports unlimited sites per installed server for the licensed version as long as all the sites are owned by the same company (no reseller rights)
- Small and medium enterprises, up to EUR 30-40 million in annual revenue
- Distributor or manufacturer, selling products through a resellers network (100+)
- Dealing with thousands up to millions of products, invoices, orders, payments
- Dealing with different sales channels: by email, by phone, field sales
- Acting in competitive environments, eager to create competitive advantages via automation and the online medium
Benefits for our clients
- Decreased cost for processing of orders
- Decreased accounts receivable because of the automatic control enforced by the platform
- More time for the sales force to spend with clients and new prospects, ending up with revenue increase
- No more double-entry of data – products, prices, stock, orders, etc
- Dramatic decrease of human errors as the business flow is kept under control by automatic processes
- The website can easily became the communication tool of choice with the target market as
Teamshare® has been designed with integration in mind. It features built in “integration-ready” modules which allows us to connect with basically any ERP system out there with minimum effort from the ERP development/implementation team.
Microsoft NAV integration module
The platform already has a Microsoft NAV and SAGE X3 integration module and has had numerous integrations with less well known and bespoke ERP solutions.