Osbornes Solicitors LLP – Tour de France infographic
Posted on August 16, 2012 by richard
- Produce an interesting, informative and sharable infographic with a slight ‘shock factor’
- Create links and increase site traffic to www.accidentclaims.name
- Build on brand awareness
- Build on existing relationship with the online community
Four Dead in Tour de France
The infographic focuses on the fact that, since its inception, four competitors have died in the Tour de France tournament. The information is presented as topical news in order to generate interest and encourage visitors to click through. In chronological order, the infographic provides details of both the cyclists and spectators who suffered fatal injuries during the tournament, all accompanied by visually striking images.
Who did we communicate with?
The bulk of those we communicated with were from the cycling and Tour de France sector but we built a database to also include a selection of relevant sports sites.
Success was tracked against the following KPI’s:
- The number of likes, shares and retweets within the social media channels
- The number of press release impressions and reads
- An improved relationship with the online community
The number of likes, shares and retweets within the social media channels
Social channels formed a large proportion of the infographic’s outreach. For example:
- Google+ – 29
- Facebook – 29
- Love Infographics hearts – 115
- Visual.ly views – 210
- Twitter – 30
- StumbleUpon views – 299
The number of press release impressions and reads